Headway has issued its spring edition of Headway News. The magazine features: “There’s nothing minor about any head injury” – Alex’s story, Concussion myth-busters, Back behind the wheel, How to tame your anger, Inside your incredible brain, and much more!
The contents of this edition are as follows:
– Latest news round-up
– “There’s nothing minor about any head injury” – Alex’s story
– “I want concussion awareness to become an absolute staple in sports” – Monica’s story
– Concussion Myth Busters
– Back behind the wheel
– A gift to Mum
– How to tame your anger
– Bored at home? Get FUNdraising
– Seeking justice for brain injury survivors
– “A hole in your head is a lot less fashionable than a cycle helmet” – Haydn’s story
– Inside your incredible brain
– Creative expression – Helen Wilson
Headway North Cumbria is delighted that the Creative Expression feature of this edition of Headway News is devoted to one of its own members – Helen Wilson – who has written a series of 24 poems about living with a brain injury. Well done Helen!